Subscribe

Add to Google

Recent Posts

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A Love Letter to My Love

Sweetie,

I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought I would write them in a message, baby, I have been in love with your for the past few week. It is only now that I can't bear to keep my feelings to myself. But, today I felt like telling you everything, to lighten my heart.

You have wowed me from the very beginning.
I did not tell you of my feelings because I feared losing you as friend. One has to be really lucky to have a friend like you.

I want to let you know that I am so in love with you and that I promise you that I will do my best in making you feel so in love and so secure with me even though currently there are hundreds of miles between us...

I don't know what you think of me, but the thing that I want to convey is that you are very special for me. According to me you are the simplest and most beautiful girl of this world. Megan Fox is no match. The stars loose their shine when I think about your smile.

I Love You so much.!! This is the first time I have been in love and I am glad that fell in love with such a wonderful girl.

There is so much more to say and yet I can say no more. All I can I hope that God has taken mercy on me and destined the best girl in the world in my life.

You know?? If you will say yes I will be the luckiest person of this world. And even if you say no I'll never ask any question and will get myself deleted from your life and memories…
Waiting for your answer.

Love

0 Comments: